SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
collectorguru

Yikes! Help me update this home in Southwest Florida

Design2 girl
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

After receiving so much amazing help in updating a few homes from this amazing group of people, we have a new project to consider and I need your help elevating this 2006 Florida home to today's standards. It's a beauty, in great shape, and I am beyond excited for this project!

First order of business is going to be the kitchen. Our wish list includes a WHITE kitchen to replace the tuscan cucina. Its a back wall kitchen with an island. The island needs to seat at least 4, so I am thinking it will be extended, and probably a single level island rather than the step up. We are going to price out refacing this kitchen vs replacement. If you have ever refaced a kitchen and made it white, would love to see your results and hear your experience. We may have to consider painting this, but somehow we need to see some elevation changes, as the flat"ness" is my biggest problem with how this looks. The ceilings are 12', and clearly, I would like more storage if possible.

Naples Home · More Info

Naples Home · More Info

Would love to know your best ideas and thoughts on space saving cabinet tricks, your favorite countertop materials, specifically the debate on granite vs quartzite vs quartz, and the most reliable mfg companies of quartz. Interested in any inspiration pics that you have saved for a simple back wall kitchen layout with an island.

Here is one of mine, just dreaming. And I realize this layout is different. Thanks in advance if you made it this far!

Woodinville Retreat · More Info

Comments (593)