SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brody_jones45

Help with living room with corner fireplace layout

Brody Braswell
2 years ago

We just moved into our new rental house and I am struggling with the living room layout. I still have some decorating to do but...

The TV mount was already installed, and I planned to lower it today. Before I put any more holes in the wall, I wanted to get some feedback on the layout, in case it needs to be moved.

I tried to create somewhat of a separate space with the fireplace but it feels awkward to me. We do not open the right door to the patio, only the left, but the chair being in front of the right one feels wrong.

We are on a tight budget right now. We want to keep the couch, rug, and dresser; for the time being we will have to use the chairs we have, but we can replace them in a few months. I am looking for a new coffee table that isn’t so wide and side tables. I’m not sure if I should get a coffee table that matches the wood of the dresser or get a black or glass coffee table (I’m personally not the biggest fan of glass coffee tables).

The couch is 90 inches long from arm to arm and 37 inches wide. Dresser is 50 inches long. Rug is 6x9.

Any tips/ideas are truly appreciated!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County