SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Anniversary shopping....come along with us (virtually)!

annie1992
2 years ago

Some here may remember back when Elery was still Bachelor #2. That was 14 years ago, and we've been married for 13 years now. We've been careful about going places, doing things, seeing people, including some family members, but things seem to be "easing up" a bit and we've both had our shots, as has my Mother.

Elery decided that we needed to "retrace our steps" from that very first meeting when we were supposed to go to dinner and a movie and instead ended up at Penzey's. The clerk there told us about a market where they had a whole goat in the meatcase, and we decided to go there. It was older, smaller and not quite as clean then. (grin) Now it's called Mediterranean Island. My youngest daughter still swears we went grocery shopping on our first date, LOL.

Penzey's is still closed to walk in customers, so we started out at the Mediterranean Market. Anyone need an 8 pound bucket of tahini? A gallon of olive oil? An 11 pound box of dates? You can get them all here...

They have a really nice olive oil that I like a lot, it's from Spain, so I picked up half a gallon of it, that'll last a while!

(To be continued)

Comments (27)