SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashleymcrocker

I need help finishing my open layout living space!!!

Ashley Marie
3 years ago

Hi everyone, I would appreciate your feedback on my living room and general open layout space. i love my espresso, dark wood tv console & dining table furniture pieces and just purchased the marble tables but can’t decide if I like them or should stick with wood. I know a popular trend right now is the McGee and Co look with lots of light/natural colored woods. Should/can I incorporate that?

More info:

-I’ll be painting all interior walls Modern Gray by SW

-The curtains will be removed and replaced with motorized shades, (color help, please!)

-Rug is a stand in, would consider a different style but not a huge problem right now

-Need a dining room rug (I tend to go with Pottery Barn)

-Including pictures with new marble table and old wood coffee table

-Ignore gray side chair (it’s my hubby’s and just moves around the house as extra seating:)

-Chandeliers need to be replaced with more modern/transitional chandeliers

-Need help with artwork locations and what kind. I am wanting to replace my 9 piece gallery wall with larger 6 piece white frames. Should something go above the cutout? Perhaps a 3 piece canvas print? Or a large landscape print?

-Need a better entryway console. I think it needs to be closed storage and possibly have a drawer for keys/sunglasses.

-Want to add pouf ottomans

-Need decor ideas for console and dining table

Thank you!!!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES