Oh, Sleevendog...

Sooz

I'm not sure if you're still interested, but I was rereading the thread "Popsicle Weather" started by plllog a few weeks ago on April 2, and saw your post that said you can't the double pop molds. I found them on eBay, for $24.95, condition is "Open Box" & missing one top--more details at the link below.

Double Pop Molds Tray Popsicle Maker

Original Thread Popsicle Weather

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)

Hi Sooz. Thank you for thinking of me! That is the same one I found on eBay. They charge shipping and without amazon type reviews not sure if the hard plastic will be fragile.

Last summer I almost purchased the more commercial stainless ones. Ended up using my Peak brand ice cube trays. If I do not run across the square ones, I might just do the cubes again as they are cute and I can make 24 at a time.

I know the square exists like in the History channel pic from 2018. The green cubes are a mold from a commercial supplier.

The peak trays are nice as they have an imbedded metal core in the lip for stability. They stack without taking up much room.

Save     Thanked by Sooz
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sooz

Those little green cubes are very cute!

Save    
Pond Roofing Company is a family-owned and operated business serving Northern Virginia residents for nearly 50... Read More
The Mission of USA Cabinet Store and Design Center is to provide the best customer service, the highest quality... Read More