SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rachel_yu4078173

All my backsplash choices are backordered! Calacatta Gold Counters

TxMomma
3 years ago

I've decided on doing Silestone calacatta gold countertops and all the options I've researched for backsplashes are backordered (some with no in stock dates). So far my options that are not in stock are the Chloe in white, the Portmoore in white, and the Montauk Gin in white. All of these have nice colors variations that I think would go nicely with the countertops and white shaker style cabinets. I have not picked hardware or lighting yet but I'm thinking polished nickel or satin brass.

I also thought about doing marble tile backsplash but upon more research on here it seems that alot of people have issues with the marble darkening due to water absorption and I don't think I could handle the suspense of waiting it out to see if it returns to its original color.

I also looked at glass subway tile and thought those are pretty so I'm open to that. I think a porcelain tile would be nice too.

If anyone has a suggestions on a backsplash tile that would go with my counters and white cabinets (floor tile not picked but I have dark brown maple throughout my house so cannot be wood tile) I would super appreciate it. I need to get samples ordered soon!

Chloe tile

Calcutta Gold Counters

One of my inspiration pics (Ashley if you are on here your kitchen is beautiful!)

Comments (7)