SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

What are your new projects this year?

lindaoh_gw
3 years ago

Hi everyone! I've missed all of you but have been so busy this year. My DH spent 10 days in the hospital in March and I really fell behind on things. He is home and feeling better now. It wasn't Covid, it was a heart related problem.

So, what have you been doing? I have several new projects that I started this year. First is a quilt-along with my small group from the guild. We are making "Summer Moon" by Carrie Nelson. I loved the fabrics she used in the book so I searched the internet until I found all of the main fabrics. I am substituting some of the background fabrics because they are not available now. She used Lollipop Garden by Lella Boutique. This will go to my 2 year old granddaughter when it is finished.

Next is a BOM by Jaybird Quilts called Nebula. I ordered the kit from the Fat Quarter Shop. They send out the fabric quarterly. I still need to make my March and April blocks.

And the third big project is Little Blocks 365. This is a paper pieced quilt. There will be 365 three inch blocks. Every Friday she sends out 7 patterns. I got a late start and am still playing catch-up with these blocks.

Sew... what are you working on?

Linda OH

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County