SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wyosue58

Fisher Paykel Dish Drawers

wyosue58
3 years ago

We are building a new house and I have bene looking at the Fisher Paykel Dish Drawers and want to put a tall single drawer in my kitchen and another tall single drawer in what I am calling "Sue's" Pantry where my Instant Pots (3) are going to be located along with a single sink, my KitchenAid Mixer and other small appliances.

My concern is my mixing bowl and inner pots (3 qt, 6 qt, and 8 qt) for my instant pots--are they going to fit in the dish drawer? I use my 3 qt and 6 qt a lot at the same time. Where would rubber spatulas, measuring spoons, mix spoons, and other small items be placed?

In years past I have owned Maytag and Whirlpool dishwashers with plastic tub until my last purchase which was a KitchenAid Stainless tub (which I am not crazy about).

The appliance dealer said the plastic tub on the Fisher Paykel might be an issue but did not give me a reason.

I would love your input. I have this posting in Appliances, Kitchen, and Design Dilemma. Should I remove one of them and add Building a new home?

Thanks

Comments (25)