SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
venexiano

Software: 3D view of my actual kitchen/living room and change details

venexiano
3 years ago

I am shopping for new flooring for the entire house and a new kitchen. Is there any software or app I can purchase with which I take a video (or multiple pics) of my living room/kitchen space and I get the 3D rendering of it (like virtual reality)? Then would like to add different options for kitchen and for flooring? It will probably need to have some machine learning algorithm that removes my carpet and ugly old vinyl in the kitchen with the flooring of my choice (image of the model/brand found online by me or by the software I guess). I am an engineer (although Coastal non home construction), I know Autocad decently, so I might be able to use it myself, but happy to hire someone since I don't have much time. If I got it correctly, software like Chiefarchitect provide a "fake" floorplan, I am speaking about 3D virtual reality of my actual house with the ability of changing kitchen and flooring. I wanna make sure all color and shapes flow nicely before spending 50k.

IF YOU NEED DETAILS:

I have a kitchen area connected by two 6 feet openings to an entrance (living room) on one side and a family room on the other. I am considering (optional) to remove wall between kitchen and living room. In order to match everything nicely together, I would like to see two 3D outcomes, with the wall on the left or with that wall taken down.

Thank you

Best

Comments (4)