SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzie_borden44

Builders Granite in Our 2nd Bath

Lizzie Borden
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I chose a builders granite for the 2nd bathroom vanity thinking it would look good with the cabinet and tile color; all builders choices. It looked like a good match from the sample piece we looked at. With the cost of this new house, plus new furnishings and window treatments we wanted to keep extra costs to a minimum. Now that it is installed both my husband and I are not happy with it but decided to keep the granite for now. The builder will not change it because we signed off on it months ago. Since it is not as important as other necessities, I am looking to you all to give me ideas of what can make this bathroom look better in the meantime. Thank you all in advance.

Here are the samples we chose from.

2bd Bath · More Info

Here is a photo of the bath and tile. There is no window in the bathroom so the lighting is not the best. The floor is the same color tile, sorry I didn't get a picture. I'll take another one today when I go to look at the progress. Please note that this house is not quite finished and the builder has not yet cleaned everything up, ergo the messy bathtub :((

Comments (82)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!