SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smj5085

Kitchen lighting help

smj5085
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi!

We’ve been renovating this space since we moved in. We took down the wall between the dining room and kitchen— extended the granite to include a peninsula which ultimately took away space from the dining area. The overhead can lights were upgraded but we did not change the positions of them. Added that beaded chandelier. Ordered a new table and stools. Anyway—

I had two pendant lights hanging above the peninsula that I picked out in the beginning 6 months ago before I knew what I really wanted to do and recently decided I hated them after I realized I didn’t want chrome. Now I can’t decide if I should replace them with brushed nickel pendants like the ones below or if there is too much going on with the chandelier in the back. The pendants have to be skinny (~5-6 in max) because when the cabinet on the right side opens it just missed hitting the one I had.

https://www.bellacor.com/transitional-mini-pendant-lighting.htm?sN=4294819918+4294909835&featuredItemID=2235469

Or should I look for flush mounts, semi flush, or maybe even just put two can lights there instead?

Any advice would be appreciated! :) Don't mind the mess!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County