SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
editoria

Remember the gifts I ordered on Dec. 1 that didn't arrive?

Alisande
3 years ago

Some of you may have seen my posts about a Boscov's order I placed on December 1 for two Christmas gifts for my daughter. Boscov's shipped the package promptly, but it got stuck in USPS log-jams in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania (where I live), and didn't arrive here until yesterday.

I was excited to see it in my mailbox, and eager to open it. However, it did not contain my daughter's presents. Instead, Boscov's sent me two items I didn't order. I can see the humor in the situation now (more or less), but I sure couldn't at that moment! It was upsetting.

It wasn't Boscov's fault that my order took 56 days to arrive, but it was definitely their fault that I received the wrong items. I tried calling, and got a recording suggesting I try emailing. So I emailed, and got an automated response suggesting that I call. Of course the items I ordered originally are no longer on their website. They have ones that I don't like quite as well, but I would order them at this point--providing the store doesn't charge me shipping!

Comments (10)