SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michele_davis5

Suggestions for window treatments for a wall of windows?

Florigina
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi Everyone,

My first thought is to have a row of white sheers on curtain rods run straight across the middle of the wall and continue the look with the windows over the two around the fireplace. But I love the dramatic look of floor to ceiling treatments for windows like this. Before I shop, here are my questions:

If I did rods straight across the middle:

1. Would you use one, long rod? or three?

2. Should I hang the rods in the middle - regardless of curtain style? (Grommet vs Clips - the Clips would start material lower than the exact middle?) How will that look?

3. Those lights between the windows? Will they be hidden with curtains on each side?

4. The far-corner is tight for space for rods on meeting walls. Do I look for a corner rod? Do those exist?

If I wanted dramatic 2-story window treatments:

1. Again, one rod? or three?

2. Any concerns/issues with the curves in the windows? (the pictures I'm finding on-line are mostly square windows)

I'm open to anything. There is currently no plans to mount a TV over the fireplace bc those upper windows shine directly on that wall for a good chunk of the day. I haven't figured that out yet; for now, I'm planning on having the TV on the wall opposite the windows.

Comments (12)