SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
danit21

Ugh! Picking flooring is so hard! Finishing a large basement...

danit21
3 years ago

We are having our basement finished. It is a walkout with natural light on half of one side. In the main area, there are french doors/windows on either side...by this there will be a built in electric fireplace/TV above we are planning on creams with some grayish stones mixed on this wall with Ikea bookshelves with doors flanking the sides. Facing the f/P will be a brown leather couch flanked by 2 cream colored swivel chairs. Behind couch is a pool table (northern pine with navy felt) Behind that will be a snack bar with light grey (Waypoint/ painted stone) with two upper cabinets and 2 floating shelves between...2 cabinets underneath, beverage fridge, ice maker...with a telephone booth (husbands) butting up to this and centered on the wall....Home theater behind this wall. I am leaning towards linen walls. I am really not into the grey walls or floors. I am having a hard time choosing the vinyl floor for this area considering the furniture, cabinets, pool table, and a lot of floor space to cover. Help! Photos: cabinet and shelf color. Haven't chosen granite. Pool table, though is lighter in person.

Comments (6)