SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_658852600

Need help finishing our bedroom!

HU-658852600
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I recently renovated my bedroom, and am struggling on the final touches. I can't seem to figure out what rug to buy because the stock photos online seem to clash with customer photos, and am not sure what other accessories would help complete the room.

I am thinking a gray ombre rug with about .5 to .75 pile, but I am struggling to find true grays or more on the blueish side, definitely avoiding brown, while also not breaking the bank. I am also thinking about throwing in a plant or something in the corner to the right (it is a decent sized space that isn't shown, and I intend to hang a large round mirror and maybe put a bench of some sort). Opposite of the TV is a large dresser that matches the nightstands and a hung tv.

Any insight and help (especially with links!) is greatly appreciated!

If it helps: The back wall is a dark blue Venetian plaster, while the other walls are a true gray (on the darker side). The Pendants are also concrete, so do have texture that you can't see. The end tables are a bit more cherry than shown in the photo (Alton set from Living Spaces)

Comments (15)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus