SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
matts_space19

Need some help with my bedroom layout/design!

matts_space19
3 years ago

Hi designers!

Im in the process of remodelling my first house and I just finished removing and old fireplace from my bedroom but now that Ive started moving my furniture back into the room I have no idea where to begin with the layout and would love some advice!

The layout itself is mostly rectangular except for a staircase on the far wall which makes the room basically a loft. I've tried multiple arrangements but nothing seems to feel right, specifically with the dresser which I'm having the most problems with because I feel like it doesn't fully fit in with the minimal/simple design style im trying to go for.

I also have a new custom clothing rack coming shortly that I designed and plan to mount at the top of the steps and two floating shelfs that I would like to mount over wherever I decide to place the desk for extra office storage

I have included a few pictures of the space and a rough sketch with dimensions of the room and furniture! Im excited and looking forward to hearing what anyone thinks about how I should approach this!

Thanks 😊

Comments (3)