SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nenimeneses

small kitchen upgrade— needs lot of help

nenimeneses
3 years ago

I’m going to start off by saying thanks to all who ever comment positive things and for giving me an idea. Let me start off by saying I do have a little of knowledge where all could go but seems like my ideas aren’t not quite good enough for my odd kitchen. I have a very small kitchen and as you can see the pics where the small window is there’s the sink and few cabinets. I am realistic about the space but I was hoping to have more cabinets and counter space on the other side of the wall I have a long cabinet and a wide cabinet up on the top, on the other wall I have another window and the opposite side there’s nothing but the fridge. I don’t care about the color yet nor the floor I am really really more into knowing where things could be placed since my kitchen is small but I do want a little more cabinets and countertop if my kitchen looks smaller that now I’ll be fine I don’t want the kitchen to look spacey I just want to look awesome and with all I want is the counters and cabinets. Let me know where I can place the kitchen and stove and if I need to get rid of windows also let me know. Thank you so so much for helping me

Comments (2)