SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinkersouthernbelle

Need LOTS of ideas/help gathering space Lots of Pics

Hi Everyone,

I would love to get some help/ideas from this forum. I have seen some really beautiful rooms on these forums and trying to pull mine together a bit more.

Here is where I'm coming from:

#1 My dining room is right off my kitchen. This is where we eat as a family so don't want another "eating area" on the other side of the kitchen.

#3 My kitchen is a bit small. I would LOVE to redo it. I would have a double oven, new stove, undercounter sink, more storage/cabinets, different countertops, and a "bar" area that all 6 of us could eat at. I'm not sure how or if I could create a bar area big enough for 6. What we have now fits 4. I've been in some other homes with my same floorplan and their kitchens are a bit different. Its not in the budget to redo the kitchen right now.

DREAM KITCHEN:

My kichen:

#4 The kitchen "eat in" area I want to use for a "gathering space"..ie morning room area. I've inherited 3 smaller chairs. I also have a small, cute buffet that needs to be refinished.(no picture right now) It is "leggy". I am wondering if I reupholstered these chairs in the same fabric if that would be cute? Also would add a rug & a coffee table of sorts. And maybe purchase a 4th small "club chair"?

#5 This is right next to my living/family room which you can see "my style". I also just inherited this round side table. Was thinking about putting a burlap table skirt on it? Its pretty rough on top (water marks) and its not great quality. Would you swap the sofa endtables?

#6 One other thing I discovered was 12 yards of a Japanese inspired fabric. My grandmother purchased this in 1968 and its been in storage since. What do you think about it? Any ideas how or if I could use it?

THANKS for your help!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!