SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bessiegranddaughter

Rachiele vs Galley vs Kohler Stages vs Haven vs Ruvati sinks

Trying to decide on sink brand. I do a lot of cooking and will have 3 separate sinks since I keep kosher. Thinking of my island prep/veggie sink being 36 inches, my main clean up sink against a window being 48 and my meat sink (which I don't use much except for holidays) 24 inches. I am sold on the idea of the workstation sink and I am willing to spend more since I cook and entertain all the time. But is that necessary? Ruvati and Kraus seem to make all the gadgets for so much lower a price. I talked with Dino Rachiele who is so helpful, and I may very well purchase his sinks. The Galley videos are marvelous, though I doubt I would serve on my sink. I roast veggies all the time so I love that a half sheet pan fits on the top ledge of both Rachiele and Galley sinks. Kohler Stages Sinks look wonderful and are much cheaper but I wonder if a sheet pan will fit in the Kohler Stages ledge the way it fits on the top ledge of Rachiele or Galley sinks? We eat berries daily so I love that the 2 tier sinks allow you to hide a colander under the cutting board. Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Comments (17)