SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjerin

My most recent questions re: Covid 19

sjerin
3 years ago

I have some residual questions that I don't know the answers to, but maybe you do.

1. What is the "germ" situation on masks? I know it is a good idea to wash them after being out, but if I were to visit 2 or 3 stores in a day, putting it on and off, am I putting my hands on the germies? I do try to handle it only by the ear pieces but I was just wondering about this. Have there been any studies? I can't stand to have it on in the car as I feel the need to breathe deeply!

2. So, being that they now think the chance of surface contamination is much(?) lower than previously thought, can I pet/play with the grand-doggie without worries? I doubt there will ever be such a time, until vaccines are readily available, when I don't worry about this and other contact, but it sure would be awesome if we could finally see him again, in the back yard of course.

3. Are current covid patients being questioned as to their exposures? While there's no way to know for sure how one may have contracted this terrible disease, I wonder if the tracers' jobs involve an effort to determine this, and not just whom each person has come into contact with. What are your thoughts as to why people are still getting sick, despite the use of masks and distance? And yes, I'm appalled at how many people choose not to wear masks while amongst others--this is beyond selfish.

4. While I realize there is a high percentage of asymptomatic people, do you feel most everyone at this point in the pandemic would stay home if they feel ill? Granted, there are those who whose families would go hungry if they didn't work, and I wonder how many people fall into this category. So many other countries have done a better job in making sure no sick people go to work, imo.

I look forward to your thoughts!

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County