SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rema_zawi

Awkward large pie lot, dont know what to do !

Rema Zawi
4 years ago

I have this new house with a awkward pie lot thats a pretty good size. see attached plan. Behind us are some trees and then a 4 story apartment building and to the right corner a busy street. My main thing is privacy for the whole back fence, which is a city black iron fence that i cannot change. I have 3 little boys and i plan to put a playground there for them. Right now we just laid down grass and there is nothing else there. no trees no plants. We do have a deck attached to the house with the built. I want to also have a small area to plant mint and some herbs but then again my kids will be kicking around a ball. I thought of a patio as well but where exactly? the sides of the backyard are at an angle. I like the idea also of raised planter/wall thing. This is our first time and I am so confused but like so many things. For design style, i prefer modern look but still like to have flowers and the like. we also need a side for a shed. the right side of the house is where the gate is. the closed end is at the left in picture. thank you !

Comments (11)