SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
originalpinkmountain

Pantry challenge - dried banana chips

l pinkmountain
3 years ago

Years ago we used to do "POOF" challenges, (Pull it Out Of the Fridge") and also new recipe challenges or challenges with a particular ingredient. Thought it might be fun to start again now, since I am spending a whole lot more time than I used to trying to move ingredients into and out of both fridge and pantry. I used to cook this way back n the day, but my fridge and pantry ended up being so cluttered and my cooking time shorter, so I stopped. But now I again have time to putter in the kitchen using up ingredients, so I'm back at it!

I have a big bag of sweetened dried banana chips that I got for a "make your own trail mix" activity last summer, and I have been slowly "chipping away" at them as snacks, but they just aren't moving fast enough and are in danger of being a stale throw out candidate. Any ideas of a cookie or something else I could put them in to give away or freeze? That's the main reason I can't use them up, we try to limit our carby snacking. But if I could make something that I could give to someone else it might work.

Comments (5)