SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shopperpicky

Would you buy something like this?

amicus
4 years ago

I've recently been seeing some people in my city wearing disposable gloves when out and about, I assume due to fear of exposure to virus germs. But I've noticed that they are touching their faces, just as often as those not wearing gloves. Yes, the gloves keep their actual hands from being exposed to the germs found on every surface, but they don't seem to realize that the gloved hand that took items off a store shelf, pushed a shopping cart, opened their car door, etc., just transferred the germs on those surfaces, directly onto their face.

So I was thinking that some company should market a disposable glove that has little rubber spikes on it, so that one could still pick up items, open doors etc., but be dissuaded from actually touching their face. Or perhaps they could invent gloves with a sensor in them, that comes with a small sticker that could go on the neck or earlobe, which would emit a slight vibration if the person moved their gloved hand right up near their face, to remind them not to not touch it. But frankly, I just hope this virus will run its course before such items really do have to be invented!

Comments (21)