SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

If someone asks you to buy something do you think....

catlady15
14 years ago

that I should have to go [drive 20 mins away]and have to pick it up or they should have to deliever it.My pastor is selling Boston Butts so that his daughter can go to the World's Play offs with her ball team.When asked if I would buy one,Greg and I agree,.So I called a few mins ago to ask if they were ready and he said yes.I said how do we go about getting it.He said come to my house and pick it up.I think personally he should have to bring it to me,.or agree to meet me 1/2 ways.It's hot and I do not want to have to get out.I am not mad and it want lead to me getting mad but I just think if someone is selling something ,like avon,marykaye or anything they should be the one that has to deliever the things.Some may not agree but this is my thought.Just wanted to see what others think.Like I state I will not fuss over this but I will not buy nothing else.My avon lady does the same thing and I have stop taking a order from her.They should have to use their gas.Oh well Bro Nick will lose in the long run.He said they have to raise several 100's to be able to go to Flordia to be able to rent hotel and all.He lives in Alabama.I am just aggreviated about having to get out.I will go ahead because I guess I should have clear it up before I placed the order far as how I get it.Thanks for your time.

Comments (34)