SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_957288153

3yr old healthy looking dwarf umbrella tree suddenly drooping

steveracer
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

my three year old dwarf umbrella tree is very depressed. i have not changed my watering routine. no over-watering or under watering maybe off schedule a few days here and there. there is no signs of root rot just repotted it to check. we dont keep it near a heater and it shouldn't be too cold where it is. there is no sticky residue or any webs or spots on the leaves or any signs of bugs. a few weeks of it becoming noticeably limp i give it some plant food and used as instructed. it is winter so i leave it near a window during the day but not in direct sunlight. there is no yellowing and it is otherwise a very healthy looking beautiful plant. the whole thing is green through and through. i just went out and got a humidifier for it as a last-ditch effort. the horizontal stem seems fine but almost every stem holding the leaves are disattaching themselves from the main stem causing all the leaves to curl but they still remain green. for now. i have read all kinds of helpful tips so maybe just have to wait a month till it starts getting warmer out.

Comments (10)