SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Time to decide on woven shades for LR and DR

bac717
4 years ago

I am so close to finally deciding on window treatments for the new windows in our LR and DR and would love some advice on whether or not I'm heading in the right direction! Here are the windows and 2 samples. (Sorry for the terrible picture of the LR windows - please let me know if better pictures would help.)

I am planning to use 4 shades in the LR and one in the DR. I was looking at a textured roller shade, but thought they looked to "polyester", so changed to these natural woven shades. They would be a roman shade that would stack to about 12" on the LR windows, which is about the length of the twine holding the snowflakes I have hanging there right now. The stack would be less on the DR window as it's less than 36" tall. Of the two samples, the lighter one is the one I thought I'd use and the other one was an option for another window in the house, but then I started 2nd guessing myself and started considering the other one as an option for the LR. Truly a case of analysis paralysis. It catches me every time!!!! Which one do you think works better? Or neither? Or back to square one???

Comments (10)