SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gailg24

What size pulls for integrated panel dish drawers

Gail Gemberling
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I have a smaller house and kitchen but am putting in new stainless appliances (range and fridge) and sprucing up a bit. I have 3.5 inch center to center Emtek Trinity pulls on my drawers and will be replacing the existing knobs on my cabinet doors with Emtek Hunter knobs. Cabinets are all in white shaker except for a couple of smaller drawers that are just slabs. All hardware is polished chrome. I am getting integrated panel Fisher Paykel dish drawers in shaker style. Question is: What size pulls do I put on the dish drawer panels? My appliance salesperson said 8 or 12 inch. A designer told me 18 inches and the woman at the company making my panel said 12 inches. The Emtek Trinity pull at 12 and 18 inches comes in both a regular pull and an appliance pull. The appliance pulls stick out 2 inches while the regular ones stick out only 1 inch. If I get the 8 inch pull for the DW, then I have to get the regular pull because it doesn't come at that size in an appliance pull.

Please help me. I know I am over thinking this but what do you think will look the best?

Comments (18)