SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blessings2all

Utility Room needs to be beautiful.

My House
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Please help me make my utility room beautiful. It has been overlooked and needs to look as lovely as a kitchen, due to the amount of time I spend here. This small, windowless, interior room serves as laundry, mud room, and dog spa retreat.

I love this neutral inspiration utility room (Sophie Paterson), but I need to incorporate a celadon-jade dragon/seahorse bench. My furry boy loves to sleep under the jade bench. So, it must stay.

Two of the three jade wedding palettes that I've seen include gray. I'm thnking that I should use gray cabinets, despite that I've read that gray trend is "over." So, I'm thinking of gray cabinets with brass or antique brass hardwareto work with the gold accents in the bench. . The inspiration room cabinets are by Hayburn Co in "pebble," but they are now OOB and I cannot confirm their color.

COORDINATING PAINT COLORS?

I'm unsure as to what exact colors for the cabinets and the walls. I've got leftover SW Eider White (gray white) and Accessible Beige (beige with gray undertones) that I could use in this room.

-Would either or both of these colors work with antique brass hardware & jade bench (below) ? OR... should I do light warm gray and lighter gray on the walls? OR another color?

Living too · More Info

Paint? · More Info

Laundry · More Info

Inspiration Room has Hayburn Co cabinets in "pebble." This company is OOB. In this picture, pebble looks pale gray. Idk???

Laundry · More Info

Laundry · More Info

Laundry · More Info

Laundry · More Info

Thinking of adding small Jade accents, like vase

Laundry · More Info

Comments (16)