SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof! Bathroom closets.

amylou321
4 years ago

Whats in yours? I have 3 full bathrooms. The master has a walk in closet attached. So all of our clothes are in it. But I bought a big bookshelf when we moved in to put in there as well. I keep extra bath towels on top. The shelves are filled with my stash. I use cash back apps so when something we use offers cash back,I stock up. So all my bath and body works hand soaps,extra shampoo,conditioner,body wash,deodorant,toothpaste and mouthwash,etc. All my lotions and sprays/perfumes take up a whole shelf. SOs colognes take up another shelf.
Its jam packed but organized.
I keep the bar soap,hand towels and washcloths in a drawer in the bathroom,rather than the closet.
TP in under the sink in the master, in cabinets above the toilet in the other two.
My other two bathrooms are different. One has a big closet but all that's in it is my nail polish and polish remover,and some cotton balls. I dont know how or why they were designated to that closet, but there is it.
The other bathroom is right off the laundry room. And the closet contains the water heater and some shelves. On those shelves are paint cans and painting supplies. I also have one of those hanging broom holder things on inside of the closet door that has a broom, my dry swiffer,swiffer wet jet,and bona mop.
So, what is in yours?

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!