A sign at the desk said this:
Life is short.
Smile while you still have teeth.
It made me laugh

SaveComment7Like7
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chloebud

Those wisdom teeth videos can be pretty funny. I remember this one I saw on Ellen DeGeneres' show some years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvLbPdBQupE

Save    
nancyofnc

And this is related to cooking/ How?

1 Like Save    
Sooz

Ummmmmm, yeah, what nancyofnc said. Maybe you could tie the little sign in with eating very sticky caramel and request a recipe that's easier on the teeth?

Maybe this was posted to the wrong forum?

Save    
nancyjane_gardener

You usually have to have teeth to chew, so I think it's related!

2 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Ignore them and they’ll go away.

(teeth)

1 Like Save    
chloebud

Sorry, people...just got caught up in a little OT humor. Off I go...smiling with all my teeth.

Save    
sushipup1

And I think the YouTube link from the new poster is spam. (Much of YouTube is now monetized.) Chloebud's link is fine.

Save    

Related Stories

DIY Projects Have Your Say With a DIY Decorative Sign
Express your thoughts in just the right amount of space with a hanging sign you easily make yourself
Full Story
Signs of Fun Around the House
Rendered in peeling paint, salvaged metal or neon lights, signs make expressive home décor
Full Story
Fun Houzz 12 Signs You've Caught the DIY Bug
Been making inventive things from scratch? Repurposing salvaged pieces creatively? It may be more serious than you think
Full Story
Houzz Toons 7 Signs You Work From Home
It may be hard to clock out when you work from home, but you'll always find a kindred spirit at the water cooler
Full Story
Coastal Style 12 Signs Your Coastal-Style Home May Have Gone Overboard
Accessories conjuring the beach often start innocently enough, but if you've framed your flip-flops, it may be time to reconsider
Full Story
Feel-Good Home 10 Signs You’re in the Middle of a Renovation
A renovation project allows you to choose every last detail for your home, but decision making can quickly go from ‘Ooooh’ to ‘Argh!’
Full Story
Kitchen Design Reinvent It: Street Signs Become a Lively Kitchen Backsplash
City surplus as unique decor? A Seattle family said sure, and now it's the star of their remodeled kitchen
Full Story
Community Telltale Signs You Live in a Shared House
A fight for counter space and a spreadsheet to organize your morning showers — yep, you have housemates
Full Story
We have earned an unrivaled reputation for crafting the finest glasshouses and greenhouses money can buy through... Read More
MW Construction performs all types of construction from design-build to general contracting to construction... Read More