SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laura_g_young

Gardens at Spring Creek Spring Plant Sale! (Fort Collins)

Laura (Z5a Fort Collins, Colorado)
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

For those of you in the area, the Gardens at Spring Creek are still having their annual spring plant sale. I thought it wouldn't be held this year, due to massive ongoing construction -- they're building a ton of new things, including a butterfly house -- hooray! (I still say the Gardens should be renamed "Northern Colorado Botanical Gardens" because even after ten years, people keep thinking it's a nursery, if they even know about it at all. Maybe the expansion will help with this.)

I've always managed to snag some really interesting native and xeric plants at this sale, mostly because most of the folks who come to it are seeking out veggies and go for those first. It's also a great way to meet other gardeners.

From their website --

SPRING PLANT SALE

Saturday, May 11: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, May 12: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.

The Gardens will have just what you need to grow a beautiful landscape, bountiful veggie garden, and lively containers this spring!

FOR SALE:

• Vegetable seedlings
  • Perennials - many unusual varieties
  • Rock garden perennials, ground covers, succulents
  • Herbs and ornamental grasses
  • Annuals - unusual varieties
  • Native Plants
  • Succulents for drought-tolerant containers
  • Hanging Baskets and Patio Pots

Please note: All perennials, vegetables, herbs, and native plants at the Sale are all non-GMO and neonic-free.

PLANT LIST: https://www.fcgov.com/gardens/files/spring-plant-sale-master-2019_4_30_19.pdf?1556651894

Comment (1)