SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
davidhunternyc

Bertazzoni Ranges - Questions & Answers. 2019

davidhunternyc
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

This thread is for people who own and use the new, redesigned Bertazzoni's Ranges and for people who have questions about these ranges. Many of these questions here are based on the problems and complaints that users have reported with the older models. Bertazzoni has said that they have addressed these issues with their newest ranges but have they succeeded? If you own the newer model Bertazzoni's, starting from 2018 and moving forward, and can help answer some these questions it would be helpful for those of us seeking guidance. Also, if you have questions about these newer ranges, please post them here and hopefully someone will have an informative answer. So let's get started. Here are some of my questions:

1) Does food still burn on the lowest rack inside the oven?

2) Are the convection fans still too loud?

3) Is the 11,000 btu infrared broiler better than a conventional broiler?

4) What happens when that analog thermometer breaks after the warranty ends?

5) Have you checked the accuracy of the thermometer with a store bought thermometer?

6) Can you clean those back vents if you accidentally spill something inside of them? Very important, as I see my roommate coming home drunk and exploding Ragu sauce all over the kitchen.

7) There is only one burner that goes down to 750 btu's. Have you used it yet for a gentle simmer and how do you feel about it?

8) What about simmering on the other higher btu output burners? Do they burn too hot for a gentle simmer?

9) What about that thin rubber oven seal? Does it seal in heat or would the thicker, woven type of seal be better?

10) Has the excessive heat escaping from the top of the oven door been addressed successfully?

Comments (15)