SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deena_lang88

Help with exterior paint colors and landscaping please

Deena Lang
5 years ago

We are preparing to apply to our HOA to paint the entire exterior of our home and we must present at least 2 color pallettes. We live in South Florida with high humidity, heat and a good amount of rain. We will be redoing our landscaping as well, but wanted to begin by painting. Our home was built in the 90's and we just put a new roof on, so we'd like the colors to coordinate. Though you can't see it well, the roof tiles have a charcoal vein that bounces well off of the light gray pavers on our driveway and back patio. The house itself is very small, so the hope is to choose colors that can modernize/sharpen it and make it look a bit larger. I love the very popular black front door and garage combo, but I'm not sure we've got the right house for it? We'll be using Sherwin Williams products and I think I'd like a much lighter body color, but am not sure what to do about the doors and trim. I'm open to any suggestions and am also curious about landscaping suggestions. The only piece we are not permitted to remove is the large tree near the block window. Everything else is fair game, but would like the end result to be low maintence. Thanks so much in advance

Comments (3)