SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catoneal

Side table help

cat o'neal
5 years ago

We just recently purchased this couch and two navy side chairs. We are planning on purchasing a chair and small table and lamp for the corner as well as new art to the left of the navy hutch. Getting rid of the metal tiles. I would love some advice on our side tables that are on the same side as our side chairs. I feel they might be too big. I don't have any of that (or the hutch) decorated well. Still need to buy new lamps and accessories. The tables are 27.5" squares and the chairs are 28". Rug is 9x12 for reference. Is there a certain rule to go by with sizing the side tables. My husband built the sides tables and coffee table as well as a matching farm table in the kitchen right that's part of this room. I would love to go for a casual modern look so the kitchen table and hutch still work. Are the tables too farmhouse to go with this furniture? We've talked about how if we get new ones, we can always move these outside on our back patio. I would LOVE some help with this room. It is the one we use the most in our house! If anyone has ideas for the corner chair and art, I would love that as well! I am planning on getting a tall plant for the corner next to these navy chairs.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm