SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tarron242

Exterior color ideas (Brick, Stucco, Roof)

Chad
5 years ago

The slab is about to be poured, so we are trying to finalize our exterior color scheme. I have attached the 2D drawings of the house, so hopefully some of you will have some good advice for us.

The house is NE facing, but mostly north. It's a cul de sac 1.5acre lot, and the rear is wooded. We will have a fence around the cleared area.

We are looking for a lighter theme, so we are leaning towards a sacked brick of a 75% white to 25% ivory mortar (hoping this creates an off white look without being too tan). For the stucco we are leaning towards SW Mega Greige. The roof we currently lean charcoal.

All of this is open to new suggestions. We are terrible at this, and are completely lost if this current scheme will even work. We are not set on shutters, so we are willing to scrap these if you all think it would look better without.

Also we are a bit concerned that the roof may be a bit too encompassing. The large area between the stucco and the 3 window curved wall makes me feel the roof will dominate the look. We are bad at visualizing this in 3D, so if you think we are off base please let me know.

If there is any other info I can provide please let me know. One mistake on the rendering is that on the side views the stucco is on the reverse side of the house on each image.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County