SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smurph6394

Help! Any kitchen/design suggestions?

Sarah Murphy
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi all. We lost our home to a fire last summer. Our entire home, including the kitchen has now been gutted and we are installing drywall tomorrow (yay!). I was hoping to get some help from the Houzz community regarding colors and overall kitchen design. I've attached a picture of what we have in the plans so far and also what it used to look like.

We were thinking Sherwin Williams Silver Strand for the entire main living area, SW Incredible White for the cabinets (we like "greige" but not too dark) SW Evergreen Fog for the little island, coffee bar (which will be in the hall by the door), and living room built-in. The cabinets will go all the way to the ceiling with glass at the top so we really won't see much of the wall color here. We also have chosen Perla Venata Quartzite...but might switch to a white quartz. Any thoughts on this? Open to suggestions at this point!! We have never had to do this before so it's a bit overwhelming.

EDIT: So sorry if I was not clear on what I was asking of everyone! This has been a crazy process for us. I am mostly hoping to get opinions on color and materials since we cannot change our layout. I've attached a pic of what we love and are hoping to achieve that as much as we can.

Our old kitchen:

Our mood board:

Oh, and we love this look!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations