SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelica_santiago_townshend

My world has opened up! But now I need even more granite help...

So I'v been struggling to find a granite for my kitchen. It will be cloud white or bright white cabinets with grey/brown wood look tile (already present), and I'm trying to find a granite that gives it a clean and bright look. I'll post the ones I've liked so far. I wanted to jump for joy today when all the quotes started coming in from fabricators that were over half off the original fabricators quote! Today someone told me that fabricator is notoriously expensive in this area (they have a very frequently passed location and most people think of them as far as who to call first). I'm thrilled! I could actually get the Super White I wanted (but in no way could afford) at less than the entry level granite at the other place! Bad news is, apparently it etches easily and I just know we would ruin it in no time with how much we cook with vinegars and tomato and wine and you name it.

Sooo, tell me what you think of these and start shooting some suggestions at me for bright granite or quarzite stuff that is not easy to destroy with food.

Omicron silver (I think it's the same as bianco antico)

(snow white, they wouldn't use the stripey part)

Vintage, I have no idea what else this could be called. Tilt your screen a bit, It has more dimension that what appears at full brightness. My fear is that those spots are ALL you would see. But it really isn't that many of them considering that one slab would be broken up into several counters.

Our current tile ( the kitchen behind is destroyed from a water incident, it will be demoed and a whole different layout will be done, pay no mind to it.)

Comments (3)