SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nutty4style

Suggestions needed for blue gray paint for kitchen cabinets.

nutty4style
5 years ago
We are replacing the doors of our kitchen cabinets with unfinished doors and then painting everything to make it more up to date. We have a white/off whitish tile floor...we are going to repaint the grout with a gray epoxy paint for grout. I really want a white quartz countertop with just a small amount of gray veining in it. White or light gray subway tile for the backsplash. I am envisioning a muted blue gray paint for the cabinets. Not too dark, as it is an older home and does not have an open concept layout. Only 1 window for natural light. But I don’t want it too light either. I don’t want a beachy look.
I have tons of paint samples taped to my cabinets and I change my mind 10 times a day.
At the moment, I am liking Benjamin Moore Chiswell Blue and also Mineral Alloy. I also like Sherwin Williams Storm Cloud and Valspar Evening Eclipse. Sherwin Williams Debonair sometimes looks perfect and other times looks light blue. I don’t want a pure blue or pure gray. I also don’t want it so trendy that I’ll hate it in a few years.
Anyone have any good suggestions for me?

Comments (2)