SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wannaknow2

Saw Demeyere Teppanyaki Plancha Griddles on sale

wannaknow2
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

JWVideo, and anyone else who is interested: I checked the Zwilling site today and saw they had the 15.4 x 10.6" Teppanyaki Plancha Griddle for $79.99 AND they added another: 13.9 x 12.7" 7 ply griddle for $129.99. There is a Chowhound discussion from Jan. 2018 on the differences. The Zwilling website showing both is two sizes TEPPANYAKI PLANCHA GRIDDLE - visual imperfections. Part of the discussion had to do with thickness, with the 15.4 x 10.6 being 5 mm thick and the other 4 mm, but different handles. I ordered the 15.4 x 10.6 size because I didn't see the other initially, but I am a little uneasy about whether the 12.7" would be too wide for the 8" bridge hobs of the GE Cafe Induction Range. I AM NOT A SHILL for Zwilling or Demeyere or the griddle, but I know there's been discussion regarding these and thought I'd let people know, if they are interested. I finally got through to someone at Zwilling who said there were 12 of the 7 ply and 38 of the 15.4 x 10.6 size. For what it's worth, I have no idea if they will continue to carry the 7 ply in the future.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH