SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katie_bergfeld

Is this proposed layout too different? Hall Bath Remodel / Layout

Katie Bergfeld
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I'm looking to remodel my hallway bathroom that serves as my daughter's bathroom as well as the main bathroom for dinner guests, etc. It is fairly long and narrow at 10'2" by 7'6". There are currently 2 closets on either side of the bathroom door plus a coat closet. I intend to remove these 2 closets and they are included in the measurements and will be incorporated into the space. Without a true powder room for guests I was thinking of creating a small powder room with pedestal sink and toilet and then have a pocket door that leads to the shower, laundry shoot, linen closet and a vanity with sink for my daughter to use. Please let me know what you think. As a mother of messy kids I like the idea of having a separate sink for daily kid use and one for guests, as well as keeping the shower area more private.

We do have a separate bathroom on another level for guests that are staying with us.

Proposed Layout

The 2 panel doors will stay - the one on the left is the coat closet the one on the right is the bath.

Comments (3)