SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
selcier

I did it. I went with the matching loveseats!

selcier
5 years ago

We had a couch from an apparent that was starting to die and didn't fit well in the space. After reading threads and threads of advice, I decided to take the plunge and get two loveseats to face each other in the room. As you can see the room is small and does include TV watching. This room is heavily used (although we don't have kids and only have one cat.)

But of course, I now have project creep!!!!! *screaming*

Problems:

-the sofa table is too long and high: do I replace it? cut off the legs? end tables don't fit well here

-colors: the green of the mural will extend all the way to the baseboards (and the mural will go around the whole room)

-RUG. Why are rugs so hard??? This one isn't the right tone. Is it the yellow tone in an otherwise cool-toned room? I don't want to go grey but I don't know what to do. :(

-pillows: ugh.

-lamps: love these lamps. not sure if they're the best for the room. Would a different lamp with a white shade be better (can shop my own house) Also, I think the lamps look so much better/cohesive in the pictures than they do in the room in real life.

Very Happy With:

-loveseats: so amazing for watching TV, so many more places to lounge than with the two chairs and a couch combo we had before

-coffee table: don't know what to put on it as I think anything makes it look messy, but love the acrylic!

-curtains, walls, floors, TV stand (going to get pulls to replace the stock ones to bring more interest)

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

(Picture bomb!)

Comments (26)