SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theresa_conroy

Master bathroom- decor help

Theresa Conroy
5 years ago

You all were so helpful with helping me determine where to hang towels in my modest master bathroom. We are going to hang 2 hooks in 20" space when you first walk in on the left, one hook by the shower for use while showering and a hand towel ring to the right of the sink - probably all in chrome but open to suggestions.

I'd like to introduce a hint of other elements in the decor for interest and contrast but having trouble deciding color and materials

- Bath rug- should I find a small rug for just in front of the shower or something more substantial centered in the room?

- Art above toilet- should I hang something rectangular to the left of the outlet or something above the outlet w/ a small glass shelf below to the left of the outlet? The space above the outlet is ~ 42"x 42" and the space to the left of the outlet is ~ 26" x 14" (or 26" x 56" if looking at the full rectangle to left of outlet)

Any tips on colors or materials to incorporate in the accessories (wastebasket, rug, art, small decor items) ?

Comments (26)