SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
iluvdesign69

Coastal Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal.... what else do I need to add?

iluvdesign69
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Looking for some positive feedback because no one has really seen this kitchen yet. The entire project is going to be a total surprise for our family and friends-date TBD. Suggestions welcome for accessories and window treatments. Due to rural surroundings I would like to add more rustic/farmhouse accents. Love French Country, Vintage and Farmhouse. The coastal elements are due to the fact that the property is waterfront.

Zuhne 30 inch fireclay farmhouse sink from Amazon. Selected after extensive research and very happy so far.

Our new Kitchen · More Info

These 3 Bistro Counter chairs from World Market are for the island. I can order another size for small dining room table I plan to put on the right wall- where the oven is standing right now ( scroll down for photo).

2 of these Bartlett pendants from Houzz will go over the

kitchen island. The golden flecks in the MSI International Aspen White Granite pick up the gold trim. I choose the granite color based on these French country-styled pendants. The matching dining room flush mount light below is already installed.

The kitchen, featuring Wellborn, shaker-style cabinets, is part of a great room. Blades of the 2 Hunter fans ( 1 shown) will be flipped to white due to low, 8 foot ceilings. LG Appliances are from Costco.

Don't you just love this flooring color? It is being installed in the entire house! It is Lifeproof Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in Woodacres Oak

Comments (4)