SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_58240751591

I have a hard time injecting color, have alot of gray, need advicd

HU-58240751591
5 years ago

I have a charcoal sectional with a 2 tone gray living room rug, a console in beige wood with antique gold painted wood design over a mirror front, my artwork is beige and brown, a huge dyptich 6'x6' horse head in sepia tones, and another sepia tone with white female nude hanging over fireplace. My dining table is a gray concrete with ivory uphostered chairs, my breakfast is beige and ash wood with charcoal upholstered chairs, I have white kitchen waterfall countertops, with dark brown cabinets with stainless pulls, white gloss ceramic backsplash, gray, beige, white faux blend offset tile floors, and a charcoal vertical tile to ceiling tile fireplace. I love neutrals and gray obviously, however I love a well decorated look, and need to inject color. It's hard for me to coordinate a great sophisticated look, since color isn't easy for me. I like transitional, contemporary styles, and understand accent chairs, counter stools, a throw, aacent pillows and rugs can pull it all together, but my challenge is mixing color in with the correct amount of prints, solids, where and what is too much, Could please advise, I really would love to have my home feel put together and well done, finished.

Comments (15)