SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacqueline9ca

Good Grief! Could not find Antique Roses!

jacqueline9CA
5 years ago

Now I understand what people are complaining about - this is HORRIBLE! After 10 minutes, I finally figured out how to get to other Garden Web forums, but that is horrible too. You first click on "Stories and Advice", then on the far right at the bottom you will see Garden Web Forums. If you click on that, you will get a list of Garden Web forums, BUT THEY ARE IN RANDOM ORDER, NOT ALPHABETICAL, NOT GROUPED IN ANY WAY. There are hundreds of them, so you would then have to stare closely at the screen for several minutes of scrolling down, to look for the one you want. I thought computers were good at things like alphabetizing things? Also, does anyone know how to get rid of that stupid box that pops up every time, asking you what you want to follow? I answered it 4 times before I gave up - it still keeps asking me, saying that I have not chosen anything. I also screwed up my bookmark for the Antique Roses Forum - I had to GOOGLE it and make a new bookmark, which so far is working. GRRRRR....

Jackie

Comments (17)