SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elysel123

Help decorating new bedroom

elysel123
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi! I moved into a new room and am trying to start fresh with how I arrange things and the furniture I buy. please help! I have these two little chests and I feel like they are prime candidates for a DIY/mini upgrade buy I’m not sure what to do. Ignore the mess in the photos but I wanted to show the whole room so you could see the space I’m working with. I looking for a dresser and maybe a shelf or make up table and also a bed frame and end tables or other storage. The space between the doors is roughly 53 inches and either side of the window is roughly 24 inches the window ledge is four feet across so that whole little nook is 8ft roughly. if you like the little chests there... do you like them on either side or together in front? Should I turn them to face each other? Should I add legs of some sort to give them height? Should I move them and put other storage on either side or under the window?? Where should I put the bed??

Im on a budget but I love DIY and I love the mid century - boho - clean - glam - retro - Scandinavian - 70s vibe.

Thank you all in advance for all your help!!!

Comments (17)