SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacqbev

Paint color (or something more?). 1915 Brick & Stucco Bungalow

jacqbev
6 years ago

Hello! I would love some advice for my 1915 brick bungalow. We need to repair some stucco and at the same time, I would love to consider repainting the exterior. However, I am having the hardest time picturing a color that will work, although I know that the white is not doing it any favors.

My other dilema is that I feel as though there is some untapped potential here and with maybe some creative thought, this home could be so much more. I've always considered adding some trim boards to the stucco or maybe even covering up the stucco with siding. However, I'm not sure if that's the way to go or if I'm missing something else.

I love the greys and mossy colors and my inspiration comes from the bungalows in the PNW.

Attached are some photos of the front, side, and back of the house. The front, there's not a lot to work with other than the unique windows upstairs. The back and sides just feel like a blank canvas.

Open to any and all ideas/inspirations though I would prefer to keep the brick and not paint it. Located in the midwest.

Thank you!

INSPO:

Comments (19)