SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jdmcleodusf

Exterior Gray Paint Suggestion for Florida Home Stucco & Brick

jdmcleodusf
2 years ago

Hello

Recently I have replaced my roof , gutters and fascia & soffit. From the photo you can see that I am going with a charcoal roof, white trim as a starting point. The current color is a very dull beige with a red door that will also be changed to add more light.

The home is an early 1980's home that is well build but just needs some updates. In the walkway I have also removed the old boards that were drooping and replaced with a stained and sealed cedar which I feel has added a taste of character. As you can see the lawn and lack of landscape is also in rough shape, however my concentration is on the exterior of the home given the harsh climate. All mechanicals have also been replaced.

I am now at the point where I would like to paint the home, fix any stucco areas and either replace or paint the garage door. I would love to hear some suggestions on color. I plan eventually to change out the windows to hurricane rated with white trim. I am leaning towards something like a Light French Gray from SW.

There are also four pillars that I would like to build out to also give more depth.

Any suggestions and colors would be really helpful. Thank you all in advance.

Inspiration

Comment (1)