SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elsaduty

Quote for Bathroom Reno - Give me your 2 Cents

elsaduty
6 years ago

I know how much a quote can vary based on location, scope of project, etc. But if you want to chime in your thoughts, I would appreciate it!

I live in the Midwest, in Indiana. Low cost of living. Bathroom being renovated is smaller (bigger than powder room). Approx 75 sq ft flooring, 66 sq ft of Shower Walls Tiled, 24 sq ft of ceiling & floor tiled (low ceiling with no fan, so all is tiled). Vanity is a standalone purchased separately. Demo is taking out about 60" of cabinets and a mirror. That's it!

Below is everything included for $8,600

Demo of shower area, tile floor, taking all wood trim off to be reused. demo out vanity and toilet.

Frame out niche in shower.

Schluter system to be installed in shower area for tile. ( its the tile backer and pre sloped shower pan for the floor in shower.

Tile all of the shower area including the ceiling . This price would include a basic design with a niche and one accent tile. If the design is more detailed it would be a price difference, for example tile going different directions or multiple accents .

1/4 inch backer board on floor

Tile floor

set the vanity.

put back wood molding.

paint bathroom ( 2 coats everywhere including ceiling) also includes small drywall patches .

Adding 2 towel bars

installing mirrors.

putting in new air vent through attic

new lights above vanity

Comments (28)