SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jtss08

Messed up situation

jtss08
6 years ago

My husband and I have 3 children together. His 2 kids from previous marriage came to live with us 6 yrs ago. Its been tough with them. They came from abusive background (not in this country). Mother was no contact for years, but all of the sudden started talking to them...asking for money. Husband had an argument in June because their mom is sick and my stepson (18) wanted US to send her money. We started car shopping this past month and brought home a car to test drive. Next day social services shows up at my door. Accusations against my husband. So he had to leave or they were going to take my ALL my kids away. Now I'm stuck with the 16yr old. The 18 year old I had leave and he is staying with his father. 16yr old out of control...doesn't listen or talk, and she just goes as she pleases. Meanwhile I have everthing to do - work, cook, clean, groceries, back and forth with taking young ones to school. I'm a single mom now. Holidays coming up. Just everything is destroyed - planned vacation, holidays. My husband can't even see the kids or talk to them. He didn't do anything! Gave those kids everything! Like I'm in shock and disbelief. No one to talk to either. Its too embarassing. Neighbors have become distant (because social services gave them a card that if my husband shows up to call them). We're looked at like monsters now.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus